the Administrative Coordinator I will provide administrative support to the Supervisory Group (Director of the Neurobehavioral Unit, Director of the Neurobehavioral Unit Outpatient Clinic, Director of Direct Care services, Sr. Program Specialist, Program Specialists, Organizational Specialist, Program Coordinators) on the Neurobehavioral Unit, provide administrative support for activities throughout the unit, and assist in special projects as assigned by the Director of the Neurobehavioral Unit and Senior Program Specialist. The Administrative Coordinator I is expected to maintain the confidentiality of a variety of patient and personnel information.
1. Complete and submit confidential information such as payroll, and payroll adjustments. Help employees resolve payroll problems and concerns.
2. Compile and update staffing data (overtime, mandatory, on-calls, request for leave forms, etc.).
3. Maintain staffing schedules (overtime, call-outs, switches, requests for leave, holiday scheduling, etc.) so that CA schedules are created in a fair and efficient manner.
4.Maintain employee attendance records. Alert supervisors when CAs have exemplary attendance or poor attendance.
5.Create and modify patient assignment based on current unit needs by making data based decisions on a daily basis.
6. Assist in assessing office practices and develop systems, forms, and procedures to facilitate more efficient use of resources.
7.Maintain and monitor confidential office files, records, documentation and computerized data base for NBU-IP. Compile and analyze documentation on disciplinary action.
8.Schedule and greet office visitors, respond to direct phone calls, direct and distribute office correspondence, manage the NBU Director’s schedule, and update Clinical Assistant phone line.
9.Assist NBU-IP Staff Recruiter, Senior Program Specialist, Director of Direct Care Services and all other supervisory staff. Assist NBU-OP Administrative Services Coordinator as needed.
10. Coordinate in-services and meetings, including meeting rooms, special equipment, room set-up, and catering, as needed.
11. Schedule, coordinate, and document the completion of annual employee competency requirements (CPR, abuse and neglect, assaultive behavior class, etc.).
12. Maintain and disseminate minutes for the inpatient admissions and administrative meetings.
EDUCATION: High School Diploma required. Associates Degree preferred.
EXPERIENCE: A minimum of two years of progressively responsible administrative work experience is required.