The Maintenance Worker II is responsible for maintaining and servicing utilities and providing maintenance necessary for the care of the facilities at 707, 716 and 801 N. Broadway.
1. Responsible for executing work to carry out preventative, routine and emergency maintenance as required.
2. Monitors maintenance request work orders and performs required services as needed.
3. Routinely inspect building equipment and/or systems and physical space and makes needed repairs and/or recommendations for repairs.
4. Handles and manipulates plumbing, electrical, and general maintenance tools and equipment (i.e., hammers, screw drivers, wrenches, electrical testing equipment, ladders, saws, etc…).
5. Makes trips in the maintenance vehicles as required. Keeps the Facilities Manager and/or Director of Facilities advised of any damages or repairs that are needed on the vehicles. Maintain a clean interior of vehicle.
6. Help move departments as required.
7. Attends all necessary training and staff meetings.