JOB ID: 3583
the Data Entry Specialist will support staff conducting research at the Center for Autism and Related Disorders (CARD). This person will enter data, complete research and complete office tasks.
1. Assist with scoring, checking and entering data from assessment instruments/questionnaires.
2. Perform routine data cleaning.
3. Record data, both hard copy and video-recorded.
4. Complete inventory of assessments and questionnaires.
5. Videotape evaluations and research treatment sessions.
6. Set-up / breakdown of testing rooms.
7. Clean, check inventory and replenish testing kits.
8. Create packets for caregivers to complete and create packets for testers to administer.
9. Complete general office duties, copying, mailing, collating, etc.
10. Assist with the care of siblings of the child being tested when parents are participating in the evaluation.
11. Perform related research activities such as Institutional Review Board documentation, consenting research participants and scheduling research appointments.
High School Diploma or GED required, AA preferred.
College experience with relevant coursework in psychology, statistics, or related field preferred.
Experience in a research setting required.
Experience with data processing required.
Experience working with families and children preferred.