JOB ID 3356
CURRENTLY OFFERING A $2,500 SIGN ON BONUS FOR FULL TIME, LICENSED SOCIAL WORKERS
The Social Worker II provides clinical social work services to children, adolescents, young adults with developmental disabilities or chronic health conditions and their families served as inpatients and outpatients; may assist in the development and implementation of in-service training programs for the department.
1. Provides clinical social work services to children, adolescents, young adults and families including psychosocial assessment, treatment plan and interventions, assistance in adjustment to disability and other individual and family needs provided through counseling, individual, group, or family treatment; resource finding; participates in the post evaluation parent conference with the physician. May conduct home visits.
2. Considers cultural factors in service delivery for all patients and families.
3. Provides care coordination and discharge planning for inpatients on designated protocols according to Social Work Department policies and procedures.
4. Functions effectively within an interdisciplinary team in both the inpatient and outpatient settings, and collaborates with community agencies on the behalf of clients.
5. Provides appropriate documentation according to departmental guidelines.
6. May assist in the development and implementation of in-service training seminars and lectures for the social work department and for the interdisciplinary educational program of the institute.
7. Assists in the establishment and monitoring of performance improvement/performance evaluation standards.
8. Functions on a 40-hour per week schedule with flexibility to allow for the scheduling needs of clients, patients, and families.