The Maintenance Worker I provides a variety of services necessary to complete coverage of the housekeeping and maintenance functions.
1. Provide a variety of tasks throughout the building including deliveries, conference room set up, general maintenance, painting, security, and housekeeping.
2. Help move department as required.
3. Responsible for executing work to carry out preventative, routine and emergency maintenance as required.
4. Monitor maintenance request/work orders and perform required services as needed.
5. Handles and manipulates plumbing, electrical and general maintenance tools and equipment (i.e., hammers, screw drivers, wrenches, electrical testing equipment, ladders, saws, etc…).
6. Assist in checking for safety hazards and report any deficiency. Report needs for major repairs to supervisor.
7. Attends all necessary training sessions and staff meetings.